One of the prized residences set in one of Camp Hill's finest tree lined streets, this magnificent family residence is an architectural triumph of superior design and remarkable quality, offering the ultimate in family living and entertaining.
Located on a generous-sized block, and offering a safe and private family sanctuary, this quality home features exquisite finishes, including French louvre doors and windows, timber staircases and screens, stylish lighting, and immaculate flooring and paintwork.
Large Rumpus/ study upstairs and quality kitchen downstairs with Miele integrated dishwasher, built-in oven, and microwave, plus 900mm-wide La Germania oven and gas cooktop. A well thought out open plan incorporates a spacious and seamless indoor/ outdoor flow with neutral colour tones to style the home to your desire!
With expansive views of the Brisbane CBD from almost every room and outdoor space, this beautifully presented home is an entertainer's dream with a spacious outdoor living and dining area, saltwater pool, and its own 'Peppertown' play fort in the backyard.
Highly Desired Location!
Experience the best that Brisbane has to offer in this stunning four-bedroom, split-level family home in a superb location close to Camp Hill's café and shopping precincts, public transport, and some of Brisbane's best schools.
Four light-filled bedrooms with built-ins, stunning master bedroom with French louvre doors, walk-in robe, and ensuite. Two stylish and functional bathrooms plus powder room.
- stunning, light-filled living and dining area with access to deck
- a spacious outdoor entertaining area with Beefeater 4-Burner BBQ
- expansive views to CBD - saltwater swimming pool
- separate laundry - rumpus room with balcony
- 'Actron' ducted air-conditioning throughout
- 'Peppertown play fort in backyard
- 5000L and 3000L tank, 5KW inverter, and 20 solar panels
- 'Hills' security system
- double lock-up garage with a store-wall storage system
- well-established and beautifully kept garden
- close to express bus stop
Only 6km from the CBD, and close to Camp Hill's thriving dining and shopping precinct – including a new antique centre around the corner - this property is sure to be snapped up.
Act now to secure your viewing!
- Air Conditioning
- Ducted Heating
- Ducted Cooling
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Swimming Pool - In Ground
- Fully Fenced
- Alarm System
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Solar Panels
- Water Tank