"The process of selling my house was a new thing. But Wayne had made it easy with his knowledge and recommendation. What needs to be done, what should be done, he suggested them all and allowed me to make an informed decision. I am quite impressed with him and his team." - Alex (seller)
Situated amidst a private cul-de-sac in a tightly held pocket of Wishart and only a short walk to acres of parkland. This supersized lowset brick home has been tastefully updated and represents a rare opportunity to buy in an elevated and sought after location. Freshly painted inside & out, newly rendered and restored tiled roof, this unique property is not to be missed.
Boasting an open plan layout of generous proportions with great flow from the front to the rear. Complete with two living areas, separate formal & informal dining areas, large open kitchen, covered rear patio, five generously sized bedrooms, all featuring built-ins, master with walk-in robe and ensuite, and a large family bathroom with separate shower and bath. In addition to all this is a three-car lock up garage with drive-thru access.
Positioned on a level 765m2 allotment, this property is fully fenced and uniquely private.
- New paint inside & out, new render, newly restored roof, updated lighting, and new window coverings
- 5 large bedrooms with ceiling fans (all with built-in robes)
- Master bedroom with ensuite & walk-in robe
- Large main bathroom with separate shower & bath
- Split-system air-conditioning in the living area
- Wide entrance way and foyer area
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen, with ample cupboard storage
- Patio area opening from the living & dining
- Additional formal dining and second living area
- Low maintenance lawns and gardens
- 3 car accommodation – with rear drive-thru access
- Off-street parking for additional vehicles
Situated 15 kilometres from Brisbane CBD and within 2 kilometre of Wishart State Primary, Mansfield State high schools and Westfield Garden City. This popular elevated position of Wishart offers convenient family living in a high growth suburb. The property is also walking distance to bikeways, and Wishart Community Park.
This home represents a great opportunity for buyers looking for a well-maintained family home in a highly sought after pocket of Wishart. For further details please contact Wayne Morgan on 0407 371 648.
- Air Conditioning
- Split-System Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Built-in Wardrobes