THE OWNERS HAVE MADE THEIR INSTRUCTIONS CLEAR – PRESENTING ALL OFFERS THIS APARTMENT WILL BE SOLD. DON'T MISS YOUR OPPORTUNITY & CALL TODAY!
Perfect for investment, or to live in, this is a great opportunity to secure a quality apartment in Upper Mount Gravatt. This property has been appraised at $415.00 per week for rent. Freshly painted with new carpets, this one is move in ready!
Ideally situated in a central locale, this modern two-storey apartment offers a lifestyle of unparalleled convenience. Short stroll to cafes, shops, Westfield Garden City, public transport, Griffith Uni, public schools & private schools 10 Minutes to Brisbane CBD, easy access to M1 Motorway and Gateway.
Well presented, well proportioned and well maintained – this apartment features modern interiors with a stylish colour scheme. The first floor is ideal for easy-care entertaining and living with a spacious living area leading to a large north facing balcony. Stylish finishes and an abundance of natural light throughout. The kitchen boast stone benches & modern appliances.
Extremely private complex, representing a great property package for the right buyers. This apartment's second floor houses two bedrooms with walk-in-wardrobe and en-suite off the master, built-in-robes in the second bedroom and access to the second story balcony off both rooms. The main bathroom and laundry also located upstairs, fitted with a dryer.
Reasons to buy:
- Split system air-conditioning for summer in Queensland
- Two carpeted bedrooms, with balcony access
- Two bathrooms, plus powder room downstairs
- Internal laundry includes dryer
- Private, secure apartment block with lift access
- Secure car parking, with one allotted car space
- Superb location, full of convenience, in a vibrant neighbourhood
- Two-minute walk to 'The Village' shopping center, with Coles supermarket
- Ten-minute walk to Westfield Garden City for all your shopping needs
- Eight minutes to Sunnybank Plaza & Market Square
- Major public transport hub, with all city and local bus lines
- Walk to St Bernards's Catholic School and Clairvaux MacKillop College
- Rental appraisal: $415.00 per week
- Body Corporate: Approx $1,000 per quarter
ONE OF A KIND FOR THE AREA AND REPRESENTING GREAT VALUE CONTACT US NOW TO BOOK YOUR PRIVATE VIEWING!
Note: The images for this property were taken in 2017. The views displayed are now different from the original images. Please contact the agent to discuss these changes further.
- Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built-in Wardrobes