Located in an admirable suburb of Mount Gravatt East and within close walking distance of lots of amenities, this beautifully presented but low maintenance townhouse provides the perfect balance of lifestyle and good value. Mount Gravatt East represents excellent value as it remains a sought-after location with plenty of shopping close by, great schools and wonderful community and sporting facilities.
Set to the rear of a small leafy complex and allowing an open airy feel and tranquil outlook, this townhouse affords all the benefits of being close to the city without the massive price tag. Townhouses in this complex have been selling fast and now is the time for you to get one!
A lovely home full of natural light and winter sun, with a large paved courtyard for entertaining and two balconies to relax on, this property offers a well thought out floorplan you are sure to enjoy.
Features you'll love:
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 2 toilets, 1 remote garage, 220m²
- Spacious Master Bedroom with air-con and walk through robe
- Large second and third bedroom with balcony access
- Large two-way bathroom which can be used as an ensuite bathroom
- Open plan living and dining with air-con
- Private tiled courtyard
- Functional kitchen with ample storage and bench space
- Additional toilet downstairs
- Internal separate laundry
- Remote controlled single lock-up garage
- BBQ entertaining area + swimming pool
- Ample visitor parking
- Mount Gravatt State High School + Mount Gravatt East State Primary
- Rental Income: $400 per week
– Lease ends: 16/12/2020
This property is perfect for investors, owner occupiers, first home buyers or downsizers - It ticks a lot of boxes!
To find out more about this great opportunity or if you would like to arrange an inspection please contact us today.
- Air Conditioning
- Split-System Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Swimming Pool - In Ground
- Built-in Wardrobes