With great anticipation, we present to you 56 Gosford Street, Mount Gravatt. This 7-year-old contemporary home has been carefully crafted and well designed - the result is truly stunning.
This four-bedroom home is designed with family living at its heart. Huge, family friendly proportions through all living areas provide flexible and comfortable spaces and dedicated areas for all generations to enjoy.
The beautiful kitchen utilizes ingenious storage solutions with incredible indoor/outdoor flow. Designed to impress and entertain, complemented by a stunning Marble waterfall benchtop, it is also fitted with quality appliances, from the SMEG integrated dishwasher to the large stainless-steel gas cooktop, oven, and pocket range hood.
Leading from the central kitchen hub, through the combined family/dining room, the top floor boasts a large, covered balcony, ideal for entertaining or watching the sunrise, with expansive easterly views overlooking the Mount Gravatt district.
Completing the top floor is a lavish master suite that encompasses an oversized walk-in robe and an opulent ensuite. A further three large bedrooms are located on the lower level, the second with a walk-in robe and two-way access to the modern family sized bathroom.
The large second family room/library and study are a perfect addition to this home. The space flows out to the second entertainment deck and overlooks the low maintenance landscaped gardens.
* Four large bedrooms, master with walk-in wardrobe, built in robes & ensuite
* Fully fenced and manicured 405 sqm block
* Multiple living areas over the dynamic split-level design
* Refined cabinetry provides ample storage throughout the entire home
* Quality appliances and gas cooktop
* Large main covered balcony with sweeping district views
*Automated sun screening on the covered balcony
* Second large deck overlooking the rear garden
* Two-way bathroom off the second bed means flexible and multi-generational living
* Large study and second family room with custom built-in cabinetry
* Air-conditioning throughout
* Polished timber floors throughout top floor & tiled lower living
* Graceful curtains & blinds throughout the home.
* Full powder room upstairs for convenience
* High ceilings throughout.
* Wide overs-sized door entry
* Stunning entryway with manicured gardens
* Large family-friendly laundry
*Inbuilt vacuum system
*Crim safe security screens to accessible windows
Convenience is key when it comes to this standout residence. Only a short stroll to local cafes, shops, restaurants, public transport, and a minute’s drive to Westfield Garden City. Positioned on the edge of Mount Gravatt mountain which offers multiple biking & walking tracks – this property is just 11km from the Brisbane CBD and only a 2 minute drive from the M1 motorway, Holland Park busway, and Tarragindi bikeway - perfect for the family commuter. Set within the Mount Gravatt State & High School catchment area along with multiple private schools and Griffith University nearby.
Don’t miss the opportunity to settle your family into this beautiful home in time for Christmas and call the Wayne Morgan team today!
- Air Conditioning
- Ducted Cooling
- Ducted Heating
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Alarm System
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Ducted Vacuum System
- Water Tank