This well-loved home is situated in a prime Mount Gravatt East location, ultra-convenient to Mansfield State High School, Westfield Garden City and only 14km to Brisbane CBD. With a charming picket fence and well-kept gardens on a 486m2 allotment. A delightful porch greets you on arrival, with traditional interiors and an elevated position that welcomes north easterly breezes.
- Quiet, community-minded area only 14km from the City
- Attractive street appeal with established gardens, lawns
- Plentiful windows allow loads of natural light and airflow
- Spacious lounge with polished timber floors throughout
- Large separate eat-in kitchen
- Three good sized bedrooms – master & second bed with built-ins
- Main bedroom with air-con and French doors to the front porch
- Modern bathroom with shower over bath
- Outdoor patio with shade sail
- Two car tandem garage underneath
- Secure storage, laundry, and workshop/office area downstairs with internal access
- Options to renovate or extend the home at your leisure
- Lease in place until 26th April 2021 at $465 per week
When convenience, nearby dining, public transport, and shorter travel times are must-haves in your search for a new home, the sought after southeast suburb of Mount Gravatt East ticks all the boxes. A great start to the day is the walk that takes you to the top of Mount Gravatt Mountain, which has stunning, far reaching views across the Brisbane skyline.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Air Conditioning
- Split-System Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced