This two level property has a welcoming feel, is private and set back from the road and presents with mature gardens, large outdoor entertainment areas and two vehicle carport facility. The layout offers flexibility for extended family to stay or even the option to rent out rooms on the lower level for extra income. The home comprises:
- Rear porch with open-air terrace on one side.
- Large entry foyer area with doors opening to the lower level and stairwell
- Huge family rumpus room provides a great living space that opens to the outdoor terrace and retained garden
- Providing a separate entertaining zone with scope to update.
- Handy bathroom facility with shower, vanity and WC.
- Two good-size multi-purpose rooms with built-in storage cupboards Upstairs hosts the main living areas and access to the fantastic rear garden and alfresco areas. The layout features:
- Polished timber floors throughout the key living areas; ornate cornices & tall ceilings
- Split system air conditioning, ceiling fan and wood-burning stove
- Front sitting room flows to the large, light-filled lounge and onto the dining area
- Superb fitted kitchen offering abundant storage and bench tops with modern stone finish; double sink, quality appliances and colourful glass splash back.
- Sliding screens open to the north-facing back deck with overhead awning. This large area is ideal for alfresco parties and dining and connects to a covered patio and more garden.
- Three bedrooms on the upper level; the master with walk-in robe; sliding robes to others.
- Big bathroom with separate toilet and laundry area accessible from the patio area.
- Pet friendly yard with fences around sections of the garden for safe keeping.
A SMART FUTURE! DA APPROVED FOR SMALL-SCALE REDEVELOPMENT!
Securing this versatile and convenient property now - will set you up for a great future! Having a very rentable, neatly presented home and DA approval in place for a boutique series of 4 townhouses to be developed or option to subdivide and build 2 brand new houses, it offers seasoned investors or project builders an ideal opportunity to earn income whilst preparing to build, or to hold watch your capital growth gain momentum and revisit the development down the line.
DA APPROVALS PROVIDED UPON ENQUIRY!
Spanning 642sqm, it has a prime corner position in central Mount Gravatt, moments to major amenity, local state school and bus services. It is located in a booming community that has been undergoing significant gentrification in recent years and continues to see strong growth and solid rental returns.
The opportunity highlights include:
- Prime corner block position allowing dual entry
- Wide frontage with 19.2m to Pitcairn Street and 24.6m to Gaynesford Street
- Few minutes walk to Mt Gravatt High School
- 8km to Brisbane CBD
- City express bus services on Logan Road
- Boutique cafes, shops and restaurants 5 minutes walk
- 5 minutes drive to major shopping plaza
This special property will be very quick to rent out in today's market and will generate a healthy weekly return. Call me today to book a time to view this unique opportunity.
We are committed to the health and safety of our customers and staff, and their families. There can be a maximum of 100 people in the premises at any time whist adhering to all social distancing (2m2 apart for spaces less that 200m2 and 4m2 apart for spaces more than 200m2) and strict hygiene requirements. Please also ensure that you follow social distancing measures and keep 1.5m away from each other.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we can not guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.
- Rumpus Room